Hazardous material, reportedly black mold, was found in several classrooms and has led to the shutdown of an East Ramapo High School for at least the rest of the week. In a note to parents, Superintendent of Schools, Dr. Clarence Ellis, said that means students at Spring Valley High School are back to at-home learning for now. It’s not known in which classrooms the material was found. The move also forced the rescheduling of the PSATs and SATs. The district said they would provide additional details on meal distribution, co-curricular activities, and athletic events.