Congresswoman Nita Lowey: Keep Kim Jong Un in Check

Though the Secretary of State signaled the US was ready to talk to North Korea, a National Security Council spokesperson said the cessation of missile testing and “meaningful actions toward denuclearization” would have to happen first. That notwithstanding, Congresswoman Nita Lowey told “The Morning Show” earlier this week she agrees with the Trump administration’s policy of encouraging China’s involvement to help keep Kim Jong Un in check…

Audio: Nita Lowey

Senator Lindsey Graham reportedly said there’s a 30 percent chance president Trump launches a pre-emptive strike against North Korea, and if they conduct an additional test of a nuclear bomb he thinks the odds jump to 70 percent.

Snow Closings Updated Regularly

Please click on the image below to view all snow closings for Rockland County.