Fire at Daryl’s House

Daryl’s House, the restaurant and music venue owned by musician Daryl Hall, of the duo Hall & Oates, caught fire early this morning.   It appears to be an electrical fire caused by the neon sign in front. The fire department was able to extinguish the blaze in approximately an hour. According to a spokesperson for the venue there was “minimal” damage to an exterior barn door. The venue should be open this week.

Snow Closings Updated Regularly

Please click on the image below to view all snow closings for Rockland County.