Chestnut Ridge Family Recovering After Carbon Monoxide Leak

carbon-monoxide-detectorNine people were taken to Nyack and Phelps Memorial Hospitals early this morning after showing signs of carbon monoxide poisoning in their Chestnut Ridge home. The family is believed to be Jewish Orthodox. Together with their in-laws whose ages ranged from a newborn to 42 years old, they experienced headaches, nausea, and dizziness before one individual called for emergency medical help. Ramapo police stated that none of the cases are life-threatening and all are expected to survive. The cause of the leak is still under investigation at this time.

Snow Closings Updated Regularly

Please click on the image below to view all snow closings for Rockland County.